Your new role
As an Account Manager, you will be looking after existing clients to ensure that they are kept up to date with enhancements and will be serving as the first point of contact if they have any questions.
- Day-to-day communication with our international clients over email and phone;
- Maintaining and growing our existing partnerships;
- Building new relationships with different international companies and agencies;
- Identifying opportunities for development in areas which have not been explored yet.
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken) - communication with clients is exclusively in English;
- Being capable of utilizing all online tools for research of information;
- Excellent computer literacy;
- Punctuality, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills are a must;
- Previous experience in sales or customer service is a plus but not mandatory.
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Professional growth with a top brand;
- Flying start of a career within a well-paid and perspective industry;
- Knowledge sharing - you will work with some of the best professionals in the industry;
- You will join a team of professionals in a fast-growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Very wide range of attractive company benefits:
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health insurance;
- Carpool system - the company rewards colleagues who share a ride to and from work;
- Fully loaded kitchen with snacks, fruits, and drinks.
Work and Life balance:
- A great working environment with several cozy relaxation areas;
- Flexible lunch breaks;
- Different team building events and parties.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English.
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
Click here to fill the application form!
Виж всички свободни позиции ›