Your new role
We are looking for an ambitious Accountant to provide support to the Finance department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
- Prepare accounts and tax returns;
- Monthly and yearly financial closures;
- Assist in the preparation and timely update of the budget vs. the actual financial performance;
- Monitor spendings and budgets;
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis;
- Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations.
What you'll need to succeed
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field;
- Experience as an Accountant;
- Good command of the English language;
- Strong computer literacy - Internet, MS Office, Google Drive, and Excel;
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail;
- Outstanding numerical and bookkeeping abilities;
- Time management and self-organization of the workload;
- Team player with great communication skills.
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Career development with a top brand;
- Flying start of a career within a well-paid and perspective industry;
- Knowledge sharing - you will work with some of the best professionals in the industry;
- You will join a team of professionals in a fast-growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Very wide range of attractive company benefits:
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health insurance;
- Carpool system - the company rewards colleagues who share a ride to and from work;
- Fully loaded kitchen with snacks, fruit, and drinks;
- Renewal of prescription contact lenses or eyeglasses billable to the company.
Work and Life balance:
- A great working environment with several cozy relaxation areas;
- Flexible lunch breaks;
- Flexible workaday hours and limited work from home day;
- Different team-building events and parties.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
Click here to fill the application form!
Виж всички свободни позиции ›