Your new company
PubGalaxy fuels sustainable business growth for independent website publishers. We are a reliable partner offering products and services to grow the revenue of 300+ websites (e.g., gsmarena.com, which has 60M monthly visits). Operating in the global digital advertising industry, which grew 18% last year, makes for a dynamic environment. This includes working hand in hand and head to head with the likes of Google, which means a lot of challenging work and many opportunities for growth.
We are a team of passionate individuals, who have long-term experience and knowledge in the industry and a relentless desire to get better.
Your new role
We look for a skilled BI enthusiast to help us build solid BI solutions. The person is expected to become an active part of initiating high-value projects. The best person for the role should possess strong technical skills, a natural interest in understanding complex business processes and passion to build data solutions that make the difference.
- Design, build, integrate data from multiple sources preparing data infrastructure for analysis;
- Responsible for the design of the whole BI system;
- Investigate, recommend and implement performance improvements (ETL, Warehouse);
- Draw insights from data and clearly communicate them (verbal/written) to the stakeholders and senior management as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience as Software Engineer, Systems Analyst, Business Analyst, Integrations Specialist or Reporting Analyst;
- Proficiency in SQL, Python, APIs, ETL;
- In-depth understanding of Cloud Storage and computing (BigQuery preferably);
- Working experience with Data Studio, Tableau, PowerBI or similar;
- Strong algorithm and data structure knowledge;
- Analytical thinking;
- Can manage his own work (break work into meaningful tasks, estimate and deliver).
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Personal growth with a top brand;
- A career in a dynamic and challenging industry;
- Knowledge sharing - you will work with some of the most talented people in the industry;
- You will join a team of bright people in a growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Attractive company benefits:
- Individual budget for training and development;
- Unlimited resources in our digital library;
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health care;
- Free sports card.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
Click here to fill the application form!
Виж всички свободни позиции ›