Your new company
PhoneArena's mission is to guide people through the wonderful and empowering world of mobile technology.
PhoneArena is one of the leading US-focused mobile technology media with an overall audience of 4 million monthly readers. Started in 2001, we have solidified our position as one of the top websites publishing information and editorial content about phones and the surrounding ecosystem. Throughout the years, we’ve managed to attract more than 700 million unique visitors, who’ve generated around 3 billion pageviews on our website. More than 1 000 000 people have subscribed to our YouTube channel.
We are here to help our readers understand, discover, and enjoy the benefits of the latest innovation, throughout one of the richest and most curated editorial sections on any technology media.
Your new role
As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for researching business trends, identifying new strategies, and pursuing new partnerships (both with end clients and other businesses) for the growth of our business. You will actively participate in achieving the set company goals, by generating new ideas and keep the management updated about the industry and competitors’ activities.
- Communicate with partners and end clients via email and conference calls;
- Identify opportunities for new types of partnerships and/or build new relationships;
- Negotiate commercial terms and discuss agreements;
- Research and identify new solutions, products, etc., to improve performance;
- Gather and evaluate commercial and technical details;
- Use gained knowledge to suggest experiments to drive optimal results for the business;
- Compile integration data for the technical specialists within the team;
- Review the competition and the industry in general, to be familiar with trends and developments.
What do you need to succeed
- Business background, preferably in a company that operates internationally;
- Sales and/or Marketing experience, or agency/publisher experience will be a strong advantage;
- Fluent in English - both written and verbal;
- Strong communication skills and past experience in conducting business correspondence;
- Ability to identify key information;
- Good presentation skills - ability to tailor communication style, and compile and analyze data.
- Eager to learn and expand knowledge and skills;
- Proactive team player with critical reasoning and attention to detail.
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Personal growth with a top brand;
- A career in a dynamic and challenging industry;
- Knowledge sharing - you will work with some of the most talented people in the industry;
- You will join a team of bright people in a growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Attractive company benefits:
- Individual budget for training and development;
- Unlimited resources in our digital library;
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health care;
- Free sports card.
What do you need to do now?
If you're interested in this role, send us:
An up-to-date copy of your CV in English;
A cover letter in English, answering the question "What is your motivation to apply for this role?" (optional).
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
By submitting your application, you agree that Titan Gate will gain access to your personal data for recruitment purposes.
Click here to fill the application form!
Виж всички свободни позиции ›