Your new role
As a content creator, you’ll be part of the PhoneArena Editorial team, which is responsible for the informative & engaging content found on the media’s webpages.
- Create high-quality written content, which will include news, articles, and reviews of hardware and software products;
- Generate, develop, and present original ideas for content;
- Follow and understand the latest innovations in mobile technology;
- Be featured in video productions of the media;
- Evaluate/test new products (smartphones, tablets) and analyze their performance and quality in-depth and with good understanding;
- Cover other ecosystem products, such as smartphone accessories and software applications.
- Perfect written English;
- Great spoken English;
- Feel comfortable to feature in online videos;
- Interest in media and journalism;
- Skills in analyzing, interpreting and conveying information;
- Good knowledge of technology, as well as a pronounced interest in the field of mobile;
- Strong computer literacy;
- Capacity and willingness to learn about technology, journalism, media, and work techniques;
- Previous experience in the field is a plus.
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Career development with a top brand;
- Flying start of a career within a well-paid and perspective industry;
- Knowledge sharing - you will work with some of the best professionals in the industry;
- You will join a team of professionals in a fast-growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Very wide range of attractive company benefits:
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health coverage;
- Carpool system - the company rewards colleagues who share a ride to and from work;
- The company covers the purchase of a new office chair of your choice;
- Renewal of prescription contact lenses or eyeglasses billable to the company.
Work and Life balance:
- Great working environment with several cozy relaxation areas;
- Flexible lunch breaks;
- Flexible workaday hours and limited work from home day;
- Different team building events and parties.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English;
- An essay in English, answering the question "Why do you think you are a great fit for the PhoneArena Editorial team?".
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
Click here to fill the application form!
Виж всички свободни позиции ›