Your new company
We are Titan Gate, one of the fastest-growing digital businesses in the region. In 2017 we ranked 2nd in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for Central Europe and 150th in EMEA.
We are internationally known with our two companies, PhoneArena.com and PubGalaxy.
PubGalaxy fuels sustainable business growth for independent website publishers. We are a reliable partner offering products and services to grow the revenue of 300+ websites (e.g., gsmarena.com, which has 60M monthly visits). Operating in the global digital advertising industry, which grew 18% last year, makes for a dynamic environment. This includes working hand in hand and head to head with the likes of Google, which means a lot of challenging work and many opportunities for growth.
We are a team of passionate individuals, who have long-term experience and knowledge in the industry and a relentless desire to get better.
Your new role
As an Advertising Operations Specialist, you will be working with several digital ad serving platforms, where you will be sending/receiving information and entering data. You will become part of a team of experienced people who provide technical support to our customers and help their businesses grow.
Due to its specific, the role gives you great opportunities to gain knowledge about the industry and develop a skill set that can open doors to other teams across the company.
- Work with several digital ad serving platforms;
- Set up and change settings of different advertising campaigns and direct deals;
- Investigate and resolve ad serving issues;
- Work on pre-defined schedule for on-call shifts.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong computer literacy - you need to be comfortable working with different online tools and platforms;
- Great attention to detail - you will keep a close eye on various sheets with data and will need to make sure that everything is appropriately entered;
- Excellent command of the English language - both verbal and written;
- Desire to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment where challenges come up every day;
- Curiosity and strive for constant learning and development;
- Experience or interest in digital advertising will be considered as a definite advantage.
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Professional growth with a top brand;
- Flying start of a career within a well-paid and perspective industry;
- Knowledge sharing - you will work with some of the best professionals in the industry;
- You will join a team of professionals in a fast-growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Very wide range of attractive company benefits:
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health insurance;
- Carpool system - the company rewards colleagues who share a ride to and from work;
- Fully loaded kitchen with snacks, fruit, and drinks;
- Renewal of prescription contact lenses or eyeglasses billable to the company.
Work and Life balance:
- A great working environment with several cozy relaxation areas;
- Flexible lunch breaks;
- Different team-building events and parties.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English.
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
Click here to fill the application form!
Виж всички свободни позиции ›