Your new company
PubGalaxy fuels sustainable business growth for independent website publishers. We are a reliable partner offering products and services to grow the revenue of 300+ websites (e.g., gsmarena.com, which has 60M monthly visits). Operating in the global digital advertising industry, which grew 18% last year, makes for a dynamic environment. This includes working hand in hand and head to head with the likes of Google, which means a lot of challenging work and many opportunities for growth.
We are a team of passionate individuals, who have long-term experience and knowledge in the industry and a relentless desire to get better.
Your new role
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be involved in a wide range of internal projects and collaborate with other colleagues to understand product specifications and deliver high-performing advertising campaigns as well as impactful branding assets.
We’re looking for an experienced and energetic individual to join our team and help us execute our marketing strategy. Our new colleague will be responsible for analyzing the target market, generating new ideas and translating the company vision into high-quality creative.
- Conduct market research and keep up with industry best practices;
- Translate the company’s marketing strategy into high-quality creative;
- Execute and optimize multi-channel marketing campaigns;
- Interact with colleagues and clients - to understand the specifics of each product and service and translate them into newsletters, press releases, social media content, and other marketing materials;
- Improve website engagement and consistently generate ideas for improvement;
- Use advanced analytics and tools to optimize performance with a data-informed approach;
- Build lead funnels and automations.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 1-year work experience in Digital Marketing;
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Computer technologies or relative is an advantage;
- Excellent command of English - both written and spoken;
- Creative thinking with great communication and presentation skills;
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop;
- Experience working with WordPress - building and administering content;
- Basic HTML/CSS understanding;
- Experienced in running PPC campaigns with Google AdWords and intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Good knowledge of social media marketing with a focus on Facebook and LinkedIn;
- Experience working with email marketing tools and CRM platforms will be considered as an advantage.
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Personal growth with a top brand;
- A career in a dynamic and challenging industry;
- Knowledge sharing - you will work with some of the most talented people in the industry;
- You will join a team of bright people in a growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Attractive company benefits:
- Individual budget for training and development;
- Unlimited resources in our digital library;
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health care;
- Free sports card.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English.
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
Click here to fill the application form!
Виж всички свободни позиции ›