Your new role
As a Front-End Engineer at PhoneArena, you will be responsible for combining the art of design and the art of programming with the aim of producing a magnificent technological artwork of world-class quality.
- Build and maintain responsive user interfaces;
- Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements;
- Design, code and test new software or modifies existing software to add new features;
- Debug existing software and correct defects;
- Take responsibility for code that you’ve written;
- Refactor code as necessary;
- Perform code reviews for best practices;
- Provide development estimates, be a part of planning sessions;
- Effectively communicate with various stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience in front-end development;
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3;
- Experience with Bootstrap, Sass or Less;
- Experience with AJAX, JSON;
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Webpack, Grunt or Gulp.js;
- Experience with responsive web design;
- Good command of English language;
- Experience with TypeScript would be considered as an advantage;
- Basic level of PHP would be a plus;
- Experience working in an Agile environment, along with JIRA, Bitbucket, and Git would make you a top choice.
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Career development with a top brand;
- Flying start of a career within a well-paid and perspective industry;
- Knowledge sharing - you will work with some of the best professionals in the industry;
- You will join a team of professionals in a fast-growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Attractive company benefits
- Individual budget for training and development;
- Unlimited resources in our digital library;
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health care;
- Free sports card.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English.
- A cover letter in English, answering the question "What is your motivation to apply for this role?" (optional).
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
Click here to fill the application form!
Виж всички свободни позиции ›