Your new role
We’re looking for a new addition to our HR team who will handle most of the administrative duties and will be involved in different organizational projects. This may include - help colleagues when they have inquiries, keep all the HR-related data up-to-date, be part of the hiring process, assist with the induction day of new people, create new organizational processes and work on improving the current one. The role is suitable for people with little to no experience in HR but has a genuine interest to develop in the area.
The right candidate must have excellent problem-solving, analytical, and organizational skills, in order to contribute to the long-term success of the company.
- Assist with the execution of the broad team strategy and objectives;
- Serve as a point of contact to colleagues when they have HR-related questions;
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and up to date HR information;
- Create and publish job posts;
- CV screen and contact interesting candidates;
- Schedule and attend meetings with candidates;
- Take part of the induction day of new people.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proactivity and willingness to exceed expectations;
- Overall business understanding and desire to solve different business challenges;
- Goal-oriented with strong ‘can do’ attitude;
- Growth mindset and self-motivation for constant improvement;
- Exceptional organizational skills and time management;
- Great verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to analyze information and extract insights from it;
- Working experience with Excel/Google Sheets - intermediate level;
- Excellent command of the English language - both written and verbal.
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Career development with a top brand;
- Flying start of a career within a well-paid and perspective industry;
- Knowledge sharing - you will work with some of the best professionals in the industry;
- You will join a team of professionals in a fast-growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Very wide range of attractive company benefits:
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health insurance;
- Carpool system - the company rewards colleagues who share a ride to and from work;
- Fully loaded kitchen with snacks, fruit, and drinks;
- Renewal of prescription contact lenses or eyeglasses billable to the company.
Work and Life balance:
- A great working environment with several cozy relaxation areas;
- Flexible lunch breaks;
- Flexible workaday hours and limited work from home day;
- Different team-building events and parties.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
Click here to fill the application form!
Виж всички свободни позиции ›