Your new company
PubGalaxy fuels sustainable business growth for independent website publishers. We are a reliable partner offering products and services to grow the revenue of 300+ websites (e.g., gsmarena.com, which has 60M monthly visits). Operating in the global digital advertising industry, which grew 18% last year, makes for a dynamic environment. This includes working hand in hand and head to head with the likes of Google, which means a lot of challenging work and many opportunities for growth.
We are a team of passionate individuals, who have long-term experience and knowledge in the industry and a relentless desire to get better.
Your new role
As a Junior Display Advertising Operator, you will be working with several digital ad serving platforms, where you will be sending/receiving information and entering data. You will become part of a team of experienced people who provide technical support to our customers and help their businesses grow.
Due to its specific, the role gives you great opportunities to gain knowledge about the industry and develop a skill set that can open doors to other teams across the company.
- Work with several digital ad serving platforms;
- Set up and change settings of different advertising campaigns and direct deals;
- Investigate and resolve ad serving issues;
- Work on a pre-defined schedule for on-call shifts.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong computer literacy - you need to be comfortable working with different online tools and platforms;
- Great attention to detail - you will keep a close eye on various sheets with data and will need to make sure that everything is appropriately entered;
- Excellent command of the English language - both verbal and written;
- Desire to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment where challenges come up every day;
- Curiosity and strive for constant learning and development;
- Experience or interest in digital advertising will be considered a definite advantage.
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Personal growth with a top brand;
- A career in a dynamic and challenging industry;
- Knowledge sharing - you will work with some of the most talented people in the industry;
- You will join a team of bright people in a growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Attractive company benefits:
- Individual budget for training and development;
- Unlimited resources in our digital library;
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health care;
- Free sports card.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English.
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
Click here to fill the application form!
Виж всички свободни позиции ›