Your new role
As a Junior Display Advertising Specialist, you will be working with several digital ad serving platforms, where you will be sending/receiving information and entering data. You will become part of a team of experienced people who provide technical support to our customers and help their businesses grow.
Due to its specific, the role gives you great opportunities to gain knowledge about the industry and develop a skill set that can open doors to other teams across the company.
- Work with several digital ad serving platforms;
- Set up and change settings of different advertising campaigns and direct deals;
- Investigate and resolve ad serving issues;
- Work on pre-defined schedule for on-call shifts.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong computer literacy - you need to be comfortable working with different online tools and platforms;
- Great attention to detail - you will keep a close eye on various sheets with data and will need to make sure that everything is appropriately entered;
- Excellent command of the English language - both verbal and written;
- Desire to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment where challenges come up every day;
- Curiosity and strive for constant learning and development;
- Experience or interest in digital advertising will be considered as a definite advantage.
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Professional growth with a top brand;
- Flying start of a career within a well-paid and perspective industry;
- Knowledge sharing - you will work with some of the best professionals in the industry;
- You will join a team of professionals in a fast-growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Very wide range of attractive company benefits:
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health insurance;
- Carpool system - the company rewards colleagues who share a ride to and from work;
- Fully loaded kitchen with snacks, fruit, and drinks;
- Renewal of prescription contact lenses or eyeglasses billable to the company.
Work and Life balance:
- A great working environment with several cozy relaxation areas;
- Flexible lunch breaks;
- Different team-building events and parties.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English.
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
Click here to fill the application form!
Виж всички свободни позиции ›