Your new role
In the Junior Sales Executive, we see the person who will be a major driving force behind the expansion of our outbound B2B business. Your pipeline is made of well-known international websites with a focus on the US. We deploy a structured and analytical sales process but appreciate the individual approach and expect you to have one.
You will own the whole outbound process from lead to onboarding for your deals. Expect rather long sales cycles which means we are looking for a relentless relationship builder who thinks ‘no’ means ‘try harder’. The products you will be offering are driving our potential clients’ full revenue and therefore require high levels of trust.
We look for someone who loves to build everlasting relationships and wants to become part of one of the best companies in the region.
- Research and build a "cold accounts" pipeline (i.e., direct prospecting, cold emailing, lead follow up);
- Lead the whole sales process, including qualification, customer needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation, closing, and onboarding;
- Understand our product in great depth and be able to package complex product solutions tailored to customers’ needs (an introductory training will be provided);
- Build a lasting relationship based on trust where our prospects and future customers see us as business partners, not vendors;
- Operate on an international scale, mainly via phone and email and on some occasions, you will visit the publisher for face-to-face discussions in the US, UK, etc.;
- Be an active team player both on the sales team and in collaboration with other teams to help achieve wider company objectives.
What you'll need to succeed
- You have at least 1 year of experience in building relationships (e.g. sales, customer support) on an international level;
- You speak English as good as Bulgarian;
- Positive attitude and excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on persuasion and influence;
- Ready to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, open to change;
- Strong desire to be in tech sales and building a sales career with PubGalaxy;
- Competitive spirit with one main goal - winning;
- Inner curiosity and know-how to understand people context via effective communication;
- Open to coaching and hungry for new knowledge;
- You can understand complex concepts quickly and explain them in a simple manner;
- Basic understanding of the Internet and how it works (optional).
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Career development with a top brand;
- A career within a well-paid and perspective industry;
- Knowledge sharing - you will work with some of the best professionals in the industry;
- You will join a team of professionals in a fast-growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Very wide range of attractive company benefits:
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health coverage;
- Carpool system - the company rewards people who share a ride to and from work.
Work and Life balance:
- Great working environment with several cozy relaxation areas;
- + Flexible lunch breaks;
- Flexible workaday hours and limited work from home day;
- Different team-building events and parties.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
Click here to fill the application form!
Виж всички свободни позиции ›