Your new company
PubGalaxy fuels sustainable business growth for independent website publishers. We are a reliable partner offering products and services to grow the revenue of 300+ websites (e.g., gsmarena.com, which has 60M monthly visits). Operating in the global digital advertising industry, which grew 18% last year, makes for a dynamic environment. This includes working hand in hand and head to head with the likes of Google, which means a lot of challenging work and many opportunities for growth.
We are a team of passionate individuals, who have long-term experience and knowledge in the industry and a relentless desire to get better.
Your new role
As a Junior Sales Researcher, you will have an important role in attracting new customers. You will proactively support the Sales team with prospects to contact. You will do extensive researches to find websites that meet our criteria and then look for the right contacts.
- Find suitable websites that we can help with our products;
- Look for the right contacts and share them with other team members;
- Keep the information in our CRM well-organized;
- Make initial contact with some of the prospects you've found;
- Analyze sales data and make informed suggestions based on it;
- Support the Sales team with insights and reports.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in doing researches and digging for information;
- Working with data - analyzing and presenting insights;
- Advanced skills in Excel (PowerBI will be considered as a great advantage);
- Critical thinking and great communication skills;
- Fluent in English - you will be part of a global team and will work with English every day.
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Personal growth with a top brand;
- A career in a dynamic and challenging industry;
- Knowledge sharing - you will work with some of the most talented people in the industry;
- You will join a team of bright people in a growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Attractive company benefits:
- Individual budget for training and development;
- Unlimited resources in our digital library;
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health care;
- Free sports card.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English.
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
Click here to fill the application form!
Виж всички свободни позиции ›