Your new company
PubGalaxy fuels sustainable business growth for independent website publishers. We are a reliable partner offering products and services to grow the revenue of 300+ websites (e.g., gsmarena.com, which has 60M monthly visits). Operating in the global digital advertising industry, which grew 18% last year, makes for a dynamic environment. This includes working hand in hand and head to head with the likes of Google, which means a lot of challenging work and many opportunities for growth.
We are a team of passionate individuals, who have long-term experience and knowledge in the industry and a relentless desire to get better.
Your new role
The role of the Websites Support team is to provide superb client support by ensuring the smooth integration of our product on the web properties of our clients. The team is also responsible for the prompt and precise troubleshooting of ad issues and providing the best in industry Ad Quality levels.
The role of the Junior Websites Support is to ensure on-time and precise implementation, and verification during new website onboardings as well as the prompt resolution to ongoing client issues related to reporting, ad serving, etc.. You will work alongside other teams to understand client’s needs and will have to ensure high accuracy of reporting data for our clients.
- Support and consults new and existing clients with expertise related to implementations of display advertising;
- Investigate and solve issues on clients’ websites;
- Ensure smooth client onboarding by preparing the needed technical setups;
- Enter reporting data on a daily basis through various online platforms;
- Ensure the quality of ads served by our partners, by working with in-house and third-party tools;
- Support any technical difficulties that other departments might experience;
- Work alongside the Sales and Customer Support teams to ensure client’s needs are translated into actions and resolutions;
- Work on a pre-defined schedule for on-call shifts.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous roles in Technical Support or any Front-end Development experience is an advantage;
- Good command of the English language - both in written and spoken;
- Basic knowledge of MS Office and/or Google Drive;
- Understanding of any other web technologies (e.g. jQuery) will be considered as an advantage;
- Experience with CMS systems (e.g. WordPress, Joomla, XenForo) is a plus;
- Attention to detail in every aspect of the work;
- Critical thinking with holistic approach when decisions need to be made;
- Good verbal and written communication both internally and with clients;
- Strong desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Personal growth with a top brand;
- A career in a dynamic and challenging industry;
- Knowledge sharing - you will work with some of the most talented people in the industry;
- You will join a team of bright people in a growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Attractive company benefits:
- Individual budget for training and development;
- Unlimited resources in our digital library;
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health care;
- Free sports card.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
Click here to fill the application form!
Виж всички свободни позиции ›