Your new role
As a Manual/Automation Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, maintenance, execution, and documentation of QA tests. You will be expected to propose and follow best practices in a fast-paced, agile environment and to deliver top-end products for our customers. Specifically, you will work with our Product Manager and Software Engineers to create a product offering that’s recognized as one of the best in the industry.
We are working with Jira as an issue tracking system, Jenkins for CI, qTest for test case management, Git for version control.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Design and execute tests, based on best practices;
- Perform quality analysis based on test results;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Manual testing on desktop and mobile devices;
- Write, maintain and execute automation tests based on PHP/C#.
What do you need to succeed
- 2+ year experience in web quality assurance (including testing responsive web sites);
- Previous experience in writing automated tests;
- Good knowledge of quality and security concepts, standards and practices;
- Good understanding of testing processes, test types, and test methodologies;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test cases;
- Experience in testing with mobile devices;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Very good command of the English language.
Very wide range of attractive company benefits:
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health and life insurance;
- Carpool system - the company rewards colleagues who share a ride to and from work;
- Breakfast five times a week;
- The company covers the purchase of a new office chair of your choice;
- Renewal of prescription contact lenses or eyeglasses billable to the company.
Work and Life balance:
- Great working environment with several cozy relaxation areas;
- Flexible lunch breaks;
- Different team building events and parties.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English;
- A cover letter in English, answering the question "What is your motivation to apply for this role?" (optional).
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
Click here to fill the application form!
Виж всички свободни позиции ›