Your new role
As a Manual/Automation Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, maintain, automate and document QA tests, propose and follow best practices in a fast-paced, agile environment, to deliver top-end products for our customers. Specifically, you will work with our Product Owners, Developers, and our Customers to create a product offering that’s recognized as one of the best in the industry. You will also be involved in the complete quality assurance process for achieving the highest quality and lowest bug rate of internal business operations systems and developments.
We are currently implementing automation testing using CodeCeption with PHP and you will be part of it.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Design and execute tests, based on best practices;
- Development and maintenance of automation tests;
- Perform quality analysis based on test results;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Participate in estimation and planning of future tasks;
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- 2+ years of experience in web quality assurance;
- Good knowledge of quality and security concepts, standards and practices;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test cases;
- Experience in writing automation tests;
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Good command of English language;
- Experience with Source Control systems, Issue Trackers, and Test Case Management systems would be a plus;
- Experience with performance and/or security testing would be considered as a strong advantage;
- Understanding and practical experience with OOP, scripting languages, and DBMS (PHP and MySQL experience preferred) would make a top choice.
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Career development with a top brand;
- Flying start of a career within a well-paid and perspective industry;
- Knowledge sharing - you will work with some of the best professionals in the industry;
- You will join a team of professionals in a fast-growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Very wide range of attractive company benefits:
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health coverage;
- Carpool system - the company rewards colleagues who share a ride to and from work.
Work and Life balance:
- Great working environment with several cozy relaxation areas;
- Flexible lunch breaks;
- Flexible workaday hours and limited work from home day;
- Different team building events and parties.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English.
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
Click here to fill the application form!
Виж всички свободни позиции ›