Your new role
As a Manual/Automation Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, maintenance, execution, and documentation of QA tests. You will be expected to propose and follow best practices in a fast-paced, agile environment and to deliver top-end products for our customers. Specifically, you will work with our Product Manager and Software Engineers to create a product offering that’s recognized as one of the best in the industry.
We are working with Jira as an issue tracking system, Jenkins for CI, TestRail for test case management, Git for version control.
Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
Create and maintain accurate and consistent documentation;
Design and execute tests, based on best practices;
Perform quality analysis based on test results;
Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
Manual testing on desktop and mobile devices;
Write, maintain and execute UI and Integration automation tests based on C# with .Net.
What do you need to succeed
- 3+ years experience in web quality assurance (including testing responsive web sites);
- 2+ years of previous experience in writing automated UI and Integration tests;
- Good knowledge of quality and security concepts, standards and practices;
- Good understanding of agile development, testing processes, test types, and test methodologies;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test cases;
- Experience in testing with mobile devices;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Very good command of English language.
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Personal growth with a top brand;
- A career in a dynamic and challenging industry;
- Knowledge sharing - you will work with some of the most talented people in the industry;
- You will join a team of bright people in a growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Attractive company benefits:
- Individual budget for training and development;
- Unlimited resources in our digital library;
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health care;
- Free sports card.
What do you need to do now?
If you're interested in this role, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English;
- A cover letter in English, answering the question "What is your motivation to apply for this role?" (optional).
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
By submitting your application, you agree that Titan Gate will gain access to your personal data for recruitment purposes.
Click here to fill the application form!
Виж всички свободни позиции ›