Your new role
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, maintaining, executing and documenting QA tests. We look for a person who follows and shares the best practices, so we can deliver top-end products for our customers, in a fast-paced, agile environment.
You will work with our Product Manager and Software Engineers to create a product offering that’s recognized as one of the best in the industry. They will be also involved in the complete quality assurance process for achieving the highest quality and lowest bug rate of internal business operations systems and developments.
We are working with Jira as an issue tracking system, Jenkins for CI, qTest for test case management, and Git for version control.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Create and maintain accurate and consistent documentation;
- Design and execute tests, based on best practices;
- Perform quality analysis based on test results;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Manual testing on desktop and mobile devices;
- Write, maintain and execute automation tests based on PHP (CodeCeption testing framework).
What do you need to succeed
- 2+ years of experience in web quality assurance (including testing responsive web sites);
- 2+ years of previous experience in writing automation tests;
- Good knowledge of quality and security concepts, standards and practices;
- Good understanding of testing processes, test types, and test methodologies;
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test cases;
- Experience in testing with mobile devices;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Self-motivated team player with a can-do attitude;
- Creative thinking with attention to detail and result orientation;
- Very Good command of the English language;
- Experience with Source Control systems, Issue Trackers and Test Case Management systems is a plus, as well as performance and/or security testing;
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development
- Full and tailored company training;
- Personal growth with a top brand;
- A career in a dynamic and challenging industry;
- Knowledge sharing - you will work with some of the most talented people in the industry;
- You will join a team of bright people in a growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Attractive company benefits
- Individual budget for training and development;
- Unlimited resources in our digital library;
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health care;
- Free sports card.
What do you need to do now?
If you're interested in this role, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English;
- A cover letter in English, answering the question "What is your motivation to apply for this role?" (optional).
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
By submitting your application, you agree that Titan Gate will gain access to your personal data for recruitment purposes.
Click here to fill the application form!
Виж всички свободни позиции ›