Your new company
We are Titan Gate, one of the fastest-growing digital businesses in the region. In 2017 we ranked 2nd in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for Central Europe and 150th in EMEA.
We are internationally known for our two companies, PhoneArena.com and PubGalaxy.
PubGalaxy fuels sustainable business growth for independent website publishers. We are a reliable partner offering products and services to grow the revenue of 300+ websites (e.g., gsmarena.com, which has 60M monthly visits). Operating in the global digital advertising industry, which grew 18% last year, makes for a dynamic environment. This includes working hand in hand and head to head with the likes of Google, which means a lot of challenging work and many opportunities for growth.
We are a team of passionate individuals, who have long-term experience and knowledge in the industry and a relentless desire to get better.
Your new role
As a Mid .NET/C# Engineer, you will help us build our next-gen multi-product platform so we can help independent website publishers grow. You will create software solutions from scratch, configure existing systems, and integrate various advertising providers (e.g. SSPs, ad exchanges) on different websites
If you’re curious and constantly looking to expand your knowledge, and love collaborating with other people, join our team of experienced software engineers who love solving problems, not just writing code.
- Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements;
- Design, code and test new software or modifies existing software to add new features;
- Debug existing software and correct defects;
- Take responsibility for the written code;
- Provide development estimates, be a part of planning sessions;
- Effectively communicate with various stakeholders.
What do you need to succeed
- 2+ years of experience as a .Net (C#) developer;
- Experience with developing web applications using the .NET Framework (ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API)
- Excellent theoretical and practical knowledge of OOP;
- Knowledge of relational/NoSQL databases;
- Good level of English;
- Experience with Unit testing;
- Experience with working in an Agile environment, along with JIRA, Bitbucket, and Git (optional);
- Experience with working with third-party services and interfaces (optional);
- Experience in AdTech (Google Ad Manager, Google AdX, PubMatic, etc) (optional).
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development
- Full and tailored company training;
- Personal growth with a top brand;
- A career in a dynamic and challenging industry;
- Knowledge sharing - you will work with some of the most talented people in the industry;
- You will join a team of bright people in a growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Attractive company benefits
- Individual budget for training and development;
- Unlimited resources in our digital library;
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health care;
- Free sports card.
What do you need to do now?
If you're interested in this role, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English;
- A cover letter in English, answering the question "What is your motivation to apply for this role?" (optional).
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
By submitting your application, you agree that Titan Gate will gain access to your personal data for recruitment purposes.
Click here to fill the application form!
Виж всички свободни позиции ›