Your new company
We are Titan Gate, one of the fastest-growing digital businesses in the region. In 2017 we ranked 2nd in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for Central Europe and 150th in EMEA.
We are internationally known for our two companies, PhoneArena.com and PubGalaxy.
PubGalaxy fuels sustainable business growth for independent website publishers. We are a reliable partner offering products and services to grow the revenue of 300+ websites (e.g., gsmarena.com, which has 60M monthly visits). Operating in the global digital advertising industry, which grew 18% last year, makes for a dynamic environment. This includes working hand in hand and head to head with the likes of Google, which means a lot of challenging work and many opportunities for growth.
We are a team of passionate individuals, who have long-term experience and knowledge in the industry and a relentless desire to get better.
Your new role
As a Partner Relations Specialist, you will be responsible for the account management of certain demand partners (e.g. SSPs, ad exchanges) and will also be tasked with bringing in new strategic partners. You will communicate with businesses from all across the globe on a daily basis, as well as with internal teams to ensure proper utilization of our demand stack. The Demand Partnerships team at PubGalaxy manages the relationships with the current partners and always aims to bring quality new ones, so we can help our publisher grow their ad revenue.
- Account management of specific demand partners;
- Evaluate incoming inquiries from potential demand partners;
- Collect all required information from prospective partners;
- Negotiate contract terms with potential demand partners as well as onboarding them;
- Conduct research and reach out to prospective strategic partners;
- Assist the Demand Partnerships team leader with other various tasks.
What do you need to succeed
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal;
- Strong communication skills;
- Experience in business-to-business communication or customer support;
- Ability to plan and prioritize accordingly in a dynamic environment;
- Effective collaboration with multiple teams;
- Negotiation skills, preferably in a B2B environment;
- Ability to do research and present the findings in the best possible way;
- Experience or knowledge about the digital advertising industry would be considered a strong advantage.
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development
- Full and tailored company training;
- Personal growth with a top brand;
- A career in a dynamic and challenging industry;
- Knowledge sharing - you will work with some of the most talented people in the industry;
- You will join a team of bright people in a growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Attractive company benefits
- Individual budget for training and development;
- Unlimited resources in our digital library;
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health care;
- Free sports card.
What do you need to do now?
If you're interested in this role, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English;
- A cover letter in English, answering the question "What is your motivation to apply for this role?" (optional).
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
By submitting your application, you agree that Titan Gate will gain access to your personal data for recruitment purposes.
Click here to fill the application form!
Виж всички свободни позиции ›