Your new role
We are looking for a Payroll Specialist to support us with the administration of all employee-related tasks by using their knowledge of Bulgarian Law Legislation. The role is temporary since our colleague is on maternity leave for at least 1 year from now.
- Manage all payroll administrative tasks;
- Handle everything salary-related;
- Prepare and ensure colleagues’ maintenance of employment, terminations, employee changes like salary review, bonuses, etc.;
- Maintain colleague records and relevant files;
- Collect, manual enter, and process daily data (sick leaves, vacation forms, etc.);
- Administrate all type of documents for NRA and NSSI;
- Provide information to colleagues on payroll matters.
- Experience in Payroll - at least 1 year;
- Great understanding of the Bulgarian Labour Law;
- Degree in Accounting, Human Resources, Finance or relevant;
- Experience with OMEKS (Payroll software) will be considered as a strong advantage;
- Excellent computer literacy - Internet, Google Drive, MS Office;
- Good command in English;
- Well-organized person with good planning skills and developed time management;
- Proactive mindset that uses its creativity to solve problems.
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Career development with a top brand;
- Flying start of a career within a well-paid and perspective industry;
- Knowledge sharing - you will work with some of the best professionals in the industry;
- You will join a team of professionals in a fast-growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Very wide range of attractive company benefits:
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health coverage;
- Carpool system - the company rewards colleagues who share a ride to and from work.
Work and Life balance:
- Great working environment with several cozy relaxation areas;
- Flexible lunch breaks;
- Flexible workaday hours and limited work from home day;
- Different team building events and parties.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English.
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
Click here to fill the application form!
Виж всички свободни позиции ›