Your new role
As a Senior Full-Stack PHP Developer, you will be owning the whole software development, and maintenance and optimization of PhoneArena's website.
- Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements;
- Design, code and test new software or modifies existing software to add new features;
- Debug existing software and correct defects;
- Take responsibility for code that you’ve written;
- Refactor code as necessary;
- Perform code reviews for best practices;
- Provide development estimates, be a part of planning sessions;
- Effectively communicate with various stakeholders;
- Support, coach and share knowledge with other team members.
- 5+ years' experience as a PHP developer;
- Experience with MVC PHP frameworks;
- Excellent theoretical and practical knowledge of OOP/OOD/Unit & Functional testing;
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases;
- Experience with Responsive Design, jQuery and Bootstrap;
- Experience with Linux OS;
- Good level of English;
- SEO knowledge/experience will be considered as an advantage;
- Hands-on experience scaling LAMP-based applications is a plus.
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Career development with a top brand;
- Flying start of a career within a well-paid and perspective industry;
- Knowledge sharing - you will work with some of the best professionals in the industry;
- You will join a team of professionals in a fast-growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Very wide range of attractive company benefits:
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health coverage;
- Carpool system - the company rewards colleagues who share a ride to and from work.
Work and Life balance:
- Great working environment with several cozy relaxation areas;
- Flexible lunch breaks;
- Flexible workaday hours and limited work from home day;
- Different team building events and parties.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English.
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
Click here to fill the application form!
Виж всички свободни позиции ›