Your new company
We are Titan Gate, one of the fastest-growing digital businesses in the region. In 2017 we ranked 2nd in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for Central Europe and 150th in EMEA.
We are internationally known for our two companies, PhoneArena.com and PubGalaxy.
PhoneArena's mission is to guide people through the wonderful and empowering world of mobile technology.
PhoneArena is one of the leading US-focused mobile technology media with an overall audience of 4 million monthly readers. Started in 2001, we have solidified our position as one of the top websites publishing information and editorial content about phones and the surrounding ecosystem. Throughout the years, we’ve managed to attract more than 700 million unique visitors, who’ve generated around 3 billion pageviews on our website. More than 1 million people have subscribed to our YouTube channel.
We are here to help our readers understand, discover, and enjoy the benefits of the latest innovation, throughout one of the richest and most curated editorial sections on any technology media.
Your new role
As a Mid/Senior Full stack Engineer you will be working on both the front and back-end of PhoneArena’s products. You will be responsible for translation of the technical requirements into actual code and solving business challenges by applying your technical expertise.
The role is challenging and exciting as you will be involved in the development of one of the most popular tech media in the world. We’re looking for people with a strong desire to learn and develop, who are proactive and express a can-do attitude in their day-to-day work.
- Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements;
- Design, code and test new software or modify existing software to add new features;
- Debug existing software and correct defects;
- Take responsibility for code that you’ve written;
- Refactor code as necessary;
- Perform code reviews for best practices;
- Provide development estimates, be a part of planning sessions;
- Effectively communicate with various stakeholders;
- Share knowledge with other team members.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3+ years experience as a PHP developer;
- Experience with MVC PHP frameworks;
- Excellent theoretical and practical knowledge of OOP/OOD/SOLID.
- Experience writing Unit & Integration tests;
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases;
- Good command of the English language;
- Hands-on experience scaling LAMP-based applications is a plus.
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development
- Full and tailored company training;
- Personal growth with a top brand;
- A career in a dynamic and challenging industry;
- Knowledge sharing - you will work with some of the most talented people in the industry;
- You will join a team of bright people in a growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Attractive company benefits
- Individual budget for training and development;
- Unlimited resources in our digital library;
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health care;
- Free sports card.
What do you need to do now?
If you're interested in this role, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English;
- A cover letter in English, answering the question "What is your motivation to apply for this role?" (optional).
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
By submitting your application, you agree that Titan Gate will gain access to your personal data for recruitment purposes.
Click here to fill the application form!
Виж всички свободни позиции ›