Your new company
PubGalaxy fuels sustainable business growth for independent website publishers. We are a reliable partner offering products and services to grow the revenue of 300+ websites (e.g., gsmarena.com, which has 60M monthly visits). Operating in the global digital advertising industry, which grew 18% last year, makes for a dynamic environment. This includes working hand in hand and head to head with the likes of Google, which means a lot of challenging work and many opportunities for growth.
We are a team of passionate individuals, who have long-term experience and knowledge in the industry and a relentless desire to get better.
Your new role
- Build and maintain the company software solutions in the AdTech ecosystem;
- Build and maintain responsive user interfaces;
- Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements;
- Design, code and test new software or modifies existing software to add new features;
- Debug existing software and correct defects;
- Take responsibility for code that you’ve written;
- Refactor code as necessary;
- Perform code reviews for best practices;
- Provide development estimates, be a part of planning sessions;
- Effectively communicate with various stakeholders;
- Support, coach and share knowledge with other team members.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX;
- Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc);
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3;
- Experience with JQuery, Bootstrap, Sass or Less, and responsive web design;
- Good command of English;
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details and problem-solving aptitude.
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Personal growth with a top brand;
- A career in a dynamic and challenging industry;
- Knowledge sharing - you will work with some of the most talented people in the industry;
- You will join a team of bright people in a growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Attractive company benefits:
- Individual budget for training and development;
- Unlimited resources in our digital library;
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health care;
- Free sports card.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English.
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
Click here to fill the application form!
Виж всички свободни позиции ›