Your new role
We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch and configure existing systems.
As a .Net developer, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and an excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we'd like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software
- Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements;
- Design, code and test new software or modifies existing software to add new features;
- Debug existing software and correct defects;
- Take responsibility for the written code;
- Refactor code as necessary;
- Perform code reviews for best practices;
- Provide development estimates, be a part of planning sessions;
- Effectively communicate with various stakeholders;
- Support, coach and share knowledge with other team members.
What do you need to succeed
- 5+ years of experience as a .Net (C#) developer;
- Experience with developing web applications using the .NET Framework (ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API);
- Excellent theoretical and practical knowledge of OOP;
- Excellent knowledge of relational/NoSQL databases;
- Good level of English;
- Experience with Unit testing;
- Experience working with third-party services and interfaces;
- Experience developing applications and systems with SOA (optional);
- Experience in AdTech (Google Ad Manager, Google AdX, PubMatic etc) (optional);
- Experience with Postgres (optional);
- Experience with .Net Core on Linux (optional);
- Experience using gRPC or Protocol Buffers (optional);
What you'll get in return
- Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Personal growth with a top brand;
- A career in a dynamic and challenging industry;
- Knowledge sharing - you will work with some of the most talented people in the industry;
- You will join a team of bright people in a growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
- Attractive company benefits:
- Individual budget for training and development;
- Unlimited resources in our digital library;
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health care;
- Free sports card.
What do you need to do now?
If you're interested in this role, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English;
- A cover letter in English, answering the question "What is your motivation to apply for this role?" (optional).
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
By submitting your application, you agree that Titan Gate will gain access to your personal data for recruitment purposes.
Click here to fill the application form!
Виж всички свободни позиции ›