Your new company
We are Titan Gate, one of the fastest-growing digital businesses in the region. In 2017 we ranked 2nd in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for Central Europe and 150th in EMEA.
We are internationally known for our two companies, PhoneArena.com and PubGalaxy.
PubGalaxy fuels sustainable business growth for independent website publishers. We are a reliable partner offering products and services to grow the revenue of 300+ websites (e.g., gsmarena.com, which has 60M monthly visits). Operating in the global digital advertising industry, which grew 18% last year, makes for a dynamic environment. This includes working hand in hand and head to head with the likes of Google, which means a lot of challenging work and many opportunities for growth.
We are a team of passionate individuals, who have long-term experience and knowledge in the industry and a relentless desire to get better.
Your new role
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for the current PubGalaxy’s products and adding new ones to our portfolio, so we can add more value to our customers and help them grow their business. You will guide new product development through all stages of the product life cycle, from the identification of customer needs and product definition through development, launch, and sustainment.
This is a highly cross-functional role and you will work closely with Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Business Operations teams. You will be responsible for executing our overall product strategy and roadmap, in order to support the achievement of company business objectives.
- Execute the strategy, planning, delivery and in-life optimization of our products;
- Determine customers' needs and respectively the solution which will meet the need;
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' ones;
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and tasks;
- Work closely with the Software Engineering team to deliver tasks on time and with the required quality;
- Introduce and market new products by developing time-integrated plans with Software Engineering, Sales, and Marketing;
- Work in a culture of experimentation, validation, fast learning, data, and innovation in order to solve customer needs that work for our business.
What you'll need to succeed
- A proven track record in a similar role, managing complex products, in hi-tech SaaS B2B environment, balancing the needs of a few large clients vs small ones;
- 3+ years of experience in digital product management;
- Proven ability to work effectively in fast-paced, ever-changing, growth-stage organizations;
- Experience working with both qualitative customer insights and quantitative customer data to inform decisions;
- Strong problem-solving skills and with intrinsic ‘can-do’ attitude and motivation to be successful;
- Skilled at working effectively with different teams in an organization where the cross-team collaboration is essential for long-term success;
- Growth mindset with a constant drive to improve and acquire new knowledge;
- Advanced command of English - our business is completely international and we use the language on a daily basis;
- Product management courses are a big plus (e.g. Pragmatic marketing, Mind the Product).
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development
- Full and tailored company training;
- Personal growth with a top brand;
- A career in a dynamic and challenging industry;
- Knowledge sharing - you will work with some of the most talented people in the industry;
- You will join a team of bright people in a growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Attractive company benefits
- Individual budget for training and development;
- Unlimited resources in our digital library;
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health care;
- Free sports card.
What do you need to do now?
If you're interested in this role, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English;
- A cover letter in English, answering the question "What is your motivation to apply for this role?" (optional).
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
By submitting your application, you agree that Titan Gate will gain access to your personal data for recruitment purposes.
Click here to fill the application form!
Виж всички свободни позиции ›