Your new company
We are Titan Gate, one of the fastest-growing digital businesses in the region. In 2017 we ranked 2nd in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for Central Europe and 150th in EMEA.
We are internationally known with our two companies, PhoneArena.com and PubGalaxy.
PubGalaxy fuels sustainable business growth for independent website publishers. We are a reliable partner offering products and services to grow the revenue of 300+ websites (e.g., gsmarena.com, which has 60M monthly visits). Operating in the global digital advertising industry, which grew 18% last year, makes for a dynamic environment. This includes working hand in hand and head to head with the likes of Google, which means a lot of challenging work and many opportunities for growth.
We are a team of passionate individuals, who have long-term experience and knowledge in the industry and a relentless desire to get better.
Your new role
In the Senior Sales Representative, we see the person who will be a major driving force behind the expansion of our outbound B2B business. Your pipeline is made of well-known international websites with a focus on the US. We deploy a structured and analytical sales process but appreciate the individual approach and expect you to have one.
You will own the whole outbound process from lead to onboarding for your deals. Expect rather long sales cycles with large ACV which means we are looking for a relentless relationship builder. The products you will be offering are driving our potential clients’ full revenue and therefore require high levels of trust.
We look for someone who loves B2B sales, is passionate about digital tech and wants to become part of one of the best companies in the region.
- Research and build a "cold accounts" pipeline (i.e., direct prospecting, cold emailing, lead follow up);
- Lead the whole sales process, including qualification, customer needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation, closing, and onboarding;
- Understand our product in great depth and be able to package complex product solutions tailored to customers’ needs;
- Build a lasting relationship based on trust where our prospects and future customers see us as business partners, not vendors;
- Operate on an international scale, mainly via phone and email and on some occasions, you will visit the publisher for face-to-face discussions in the US, UK, etc.;
- Be an active team player both on the sales team and in collaboration with other teams to help achieve wider company objectives;
- Provide feedback from field experience to cross-functional teams regarding the sales process, the product features and competitiveness, customer needs and market trends;
- Utilize the CRM system diligently.
What you'll need to succeed
- You have 3+ years of experience in prospecting, cold emailing, and B2B sales, preferably of SaaS products or any kind of tech solutions;
- Comfortable being held to sales metrics (e.g., conversion rates by stage, sales cycle duration);
- You have your own work style and are open to coaching;
- You don’t need to be monitored by your team leader on a regular basis;
- Experience with $50K+ annual contracts will be a significant advantage;
- Be used to sales cycles of 3+ months;
- Strong desire to be in tech sales and building a sales career with PubGalaxy;
- You are comfortable taking the lead in a moment of need, and help other team members with their challenges;
- You speak English as good as Bulgarian;
- Positive attitude and excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on persuasion and influence;
- Competitive spirit with one main goal - winning;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, open to change;
- You have an inner curiosity and know how to understand client context via effective communication;
- You can understand complex concepts quickly and explain them in a simple manner;
- Basic understanding of the Internet and digital advertising, and how they work.
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Professional growth with a top brand;
- A career within a well-paid and perspective industry;
- Knowledge sharing - you will work with some of the best professionals in the industry;
- You will join a team of professionals in a fast-growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Very wide range of attractive company benefits:
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health insurance;
- Carpool system - the company rewards colleagues who share a ride to and from work;
- Fully loaded kitchen with snacks, fruit, and drinks;
- Renewal of prescription contact lenses or eyeglasses billable to the company.
Work and Life balance:
- A great working environment with several cozy relaxation areas;
- Flexible lunch breaks;
- Different team building events and parties.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English.
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
Click here to fill the application form!
Виж всички свободни позиции ›