Your new company
PhoneArena's mission is to guide people through the wonderful and empowering world of mobile technology.
PhoneArena is one of the leading US-focused mobile technology media with an overall audience of 4 million monthly readers. Started in 2001, we have solidified our position as one of the top websites publishing information and editorial content about phones and the surrounding ecosystem. Throughout the years, we’ve managed to attract more than 700 million unique visitors, who’ve generated around 3 billion pageviews on our website. More than 1 000 000 people have subscribed to our YouTube channel.
We are here to help our readers understand, discover, and enjoy the benefits of the latest innovation, throughout one of the richest and most curated editorial sections on any technology media.
Your new role
We are looking for a data-informed and results-oriented SEO Lead. Your role will span across technical and content SEO for one of the most renowned mobile tech websites worldwide. You will be responsible to deliver a superb technically SEO-optimized website platform and work daily with the Editorial team to optimize our news and evergreen content. Ultimately, you will be responsible for the organic growth of the website.
- Lead overall SEO strategy for PhoneArena;
- Keep the technical and content parts of our website fully SEO-optimized at all times;
- Build and regularly monitor KPIs to gauge SEO health and understand organic search performance;
- Bring the SEO knowledge in-house and spread it across the various teams (е.g. Editorial, Engineering, Business Development);
- Make optimization decisions based on data and A/B testing (where possible);
- Follow industry publications and established SEO leaders to understand the newest changes and practices.
What you'll need to succeed
- SEO experience in an agency for 3+ years or in-house for a media organization for 2+ years;
- Have a deep understanding of how search engines work and operate;
- Have a good understanding of the various Search engine tools - not only pure organic search but also Google Discover, Google News, Chrome suggestions, etc.;
- Good project management skills to allow for coordination and communication with external agencies and between teams;
- Mastery of Google Analytics and Google Search Console;
- Have a great understanding and advanced usage of popular SEO tools such as Ahrefs, SEMrush, DeepCrawl, Serpstat, etc.;
- Be able to run technical and content audits;
- Have a basic understanding of HTML, CSS, and JS.
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Personal growth with a top brand;
- A career in a dynamic and challenging industry;
- Knowledge sharing - you will work with some of the most talented people in the industry;
- You will join a team of bright people in a growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Attractive company benefits:
- Individual budget for training and development;
- Unlimited resources in our digital library;
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health care;
- Free sports card.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
Click here to fill the application form!
Виж всички свободни позиции ›