Your new company
We are Titan Gate, one of the fastest-growing digital businesses in the region. In 2017 we ranked 2nd in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for Central Europe and 150th in EMEA.
We are internationally known with our two companies, PhoneArena.com and PubGalaxy.
PubGalaxy fuels sustainable business growth for independent website publishers. We are a reliable partner offering products and services to grow the revenue of 300+ websites (e.g., gsmarena.com, which has 60M monthly visits). Operating in the global digital advertising industry, which grew 18% last year, makes for a dynamic environment. This includes working hand in hand and head to head with the likes of Google, which means a lot of challenging work and many opportunities for growth.
We are a team of passionate individuals, who have long-term experience and knowledge in the industry and a relentless desire to get better.
Your new role
Our company is growing and we’re in need of a motivated and adaptable individual to support our senior management team as a Strategy Consultant.
As a strategist, consultant and implementer, the successful candidate will ensure streamlined activities within the organization based on the priorities of senior management. The Strategy Consultant will handle the strategy setting and review process, setting and tracking of OKRs, organizational projects, and various other strategic initiatives.
The right candidate must have excellent problem-solving, analytical, and organizational skills, in order to contribute to the long-term success of the company.
- Act as an adviser to the CEO and COO;
Assist the CEO and COO in facilitating effective decision-making;
- Coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives, strategic planning, and reviews, and report business progress on a monthly and quarterly basis;
- Translate vision and strategy into executable plans and guide them to completion;
- Drive cross-team projects to deliver better business results.
What you'll need to succeed
- 2-3 years of experience working with C-level executives in a strategic manner;
- Experience in a top-tier consulting firm would be considered a strong advantage;
- You can handle high-level, complex and time-critical deadlines and deliverables across a broad range of topics;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, collaboration skills, open and honest feedback, and interaction;
- Strong analytical and research skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas;
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments;
- Effective, versatile and results-oriented;
- Proven competency in strategic leadership, organizational agility, cross-team collaboration, and written and verbal communications;
- Ability to quickly establish trust & credibility;
- Lead by example, have a strong bias for action, are data-driven and business judgment led, and you relentlessly strive for better.
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Professional growth with a top brand;
- A career within a well-paid and perspective industry;
- Knowledge sharing - you will work with some of the best professionals in the industry;
- You will join a team of professionals in a fast-growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Very wide range of attractive company benefits:
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health insurance;
- Carpool system - the company rewards colleagues who share a ride to and from work;
- Fully loaded kitchen with snacks, fruit, and drinks;
- Renewal of prescription contact lenses or eyeglasses billable to the company.
Work and Life balance:
- A great working environment with several cozy relaxation areas;
- Flexible lunch breaks;
- Different team building events and parties.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English.
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
Click here to fill the application form!
Виж всички свободни позиции ›