Your new company
We are Titan Gate, one of the fastest-growing digital businesses in the region. In 2017 we ranked 2nd in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for Central Europe and 150th in EMEA.
We are internationally known for our two companies, PhoneArena.com and PubGalaxy.
Launched in 2001, our long-standing project is PhoneArena - one of the largest and influential mobile technology media in the world, known for its organic content and in-depth reviews of smartphones, tablets, gadgets, and mobile applications.
In 2013, we launched PubGalaxy - a publisher-centric agency for ad space monetization. PubGalaxy has become a key player in the global online advertising industry, reaching nearly 500 managed publishers in our portfolio.
Your new role
We're looking for a System Administrator / DevOps, who will be responsible for the design, maintenance, and documentation, office network and computing infrastructure, production and dev environment which are on-premise and cloud. We will expect the person to apply best practices in backup, monitoring, logging, alerting and measuring service availability.
We’re looking for a team-player with a strong desire to learn and develop, who is proactive and shows a can-do attitude in their day-to-day work.
- Maintain production, development and office IT systems;
- Maintain office network system;
- Create and configure cloud-based environments and services;
- Design, implement, enforce and review backup policies;
- Apply best practices in monitoring, logging, alerting and measuring service availability;
- Configure continuous integration and deployment.
What do you need to succeed
- 2+ years of experience as a Linux System Administrator/ DevOps;
- Good knowledge of AWS Services like EC2, RDS, ELB, CloudFront, Route53, S3 and others;
- Experience with Apache/Nginx, MySQL/PostgreSQL;
- Experience with Nagios, Grafana, Elastic Stack or similar;
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes;;
- Experience with Jenkins;
- Experience with building and hosting .NET, PHP and Node.js apps will be considered as a plus;
- Experience with microservices and scalable applications will be taken as an advantage;
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Personal growth with a top brand;
- A career in a dynamic and challenging industry;
- Knowledge sharing - you will work with some of the most talented people in the industry;
- You will join a team of bright people in a growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Attractive company benefits:
- Individual budget for training and development;
- Unlimited resources in our digital library;
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health care;
- Free sports card.
What do you need to do now?
If you're interested in this role, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English;
- A cover letter in English, answering the question "What is your motivation to apply for this role?" (optional).
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
By submitting your application, you agree that Titan Gate will gain access to your personal data for recruitment purposes.
Click here to fill the application form!
Виж всички свободни позиции ›