Your new role
You will be leading PubGalaxy’s Technical Support team. The team is responsible for the smooth technical integration and operation of our advertising technology across client websites. This includes data integrity assurance, ad quality assurance, and preliminary analysis of prospects. We expect you to get the best out of your people and help them improve constantly so the team can deliver exceptional value to our clients.
- Lead a team of 5 people with extensive knowledge in display advertising;
- Responsible for their growth by demanding constant learning and development;
- Inspire people to deliver great results and world-class technical support;
- Serve as a link between the team and other business units (i.e. technical and client-facing) to maintain the high satisfaction of our clients;
- Identify gaps in client technical support functions and work aggressively to resolve them;
- Challenge the team processes and proactively improve them in order to increase the overall team productivity;
- Use data to make informed decisions and experiments to drive innovation;
- Work very hard to meet aggressive company objectives and support the team in finding timely resolutions to very complex problems.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in leading a technical team is a must;
- Coaching other people to help them grow and develop;
- Very strong desire to pursue career growth in a managerial role;
- Familiar with the processes behind HTTP and WWW.
- Knowledge of web architectures (e.g. MPA, SPA, Progressive);
- Knowledge of the digital advertising industry and ad tech is a plus;
- Experience as a Front-end developer will be considered as an advantage.
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Career development with a top brand;
- Knowledge sharing - you will work with some of the best professionals in the industry;
- You will join a team of professionals in a fast-growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Very wide range of attractive company benefits:
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health insurance;
- Carpool system - the company rewards colleagues who share a ride to and from work;
- Fully loaded kitchen with snacks, fruit, and drinks;
- Renewal of prescription contact lenses or eyeglasses billable to the company.
Work and Life balance:
- A great working environment with several cozy relaxation areas;
- Flexible lunch breaks;
- Flexible workaday hours and limited work from home day;
- Different team-building events and parties.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
Click here to fill the application form!
Виж всички свободни позиции ›