Your new company
We are Titan Gate, one of the fastest-growing digital businesses in the region. In 2017 we ranked 2nd in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for Central Europe and 150th in EMEA.
We are internationally known with our two companies, PhoneArena.com and PubGalaxy.
PubGalaxy fuels sustainable business growth for independent website publishers. We are a reliable partner offering products and services to grow the revenue of 300+ websites (e.g., gsmarena.com, which has 60M monthly visits). Operating in the global digital advertising industry, which grew 18% last year, makes for a dynamic environment. This includes working hand in hand and head to head with the likes of Google, which means a lot of challenging work and many opportunities for growth.
We are a team of passionate individuals, who have long-term experience and knowledge in the industry and a relentless desire to get better.
Your new role
As a Technical Support Executive, you will be responsible for issues troubleshooting of PubGalaxy’s products, debugging of deployed solutions and the integrity of the company's data. You will be working closely with the Technical Integrations and Product Development’ teams while supporting the rest of the operations departments.
- Configure and place ads on customers’ websites;
- Consult other teams about the technical aspect of products’ features and the current plan for development;
- Suggest improvements for page load and ads load optimization;
- Troubleshoot issues and proactively provide support to both customer and internal ad operation issues;
- Maintain the company’s data integrity;
- Fluently operate partners’ systems to ensure ads meet the required criteria.
What you'll need to succeed
- BSc/BA in Computer Sciences, Web Design, etc.;
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.);
- Good/Basic web development knowledge (HTML, CSS, WordPress, PHP);
- Excellent attention to detail, persistence, and punctuality;
- Previous experience in a similar position is a plus;
- Ability to communicate freely in formal and informal environments, both internally and externally;
- Ability to freely express opinion, present ideas and handle negotiations;
- Ability to make independent decisions, within the scope of your responsibility.
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Professional growth with a top brand;
- A career within a well-paid and perspective industry;
- Knowledge sharing - you will work with some of the best professionals in the industry;
- You will join a team of professionals in a fast-growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Very wide range of attractive company benefits:
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health insurance;
- Carpool system - the company rewards colleagues who share a ride to and from work;
- Fully loaded kitchen with snacks, fruit, and drinks;
- Renewal of prescription contact lenses or eyeglasses billable to the company.
Work and Life balance:
- A great working environment with several cozy relaxation areas;
- Flexible lunch breaks;
- Different team building events and parties.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English.
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
Click here to fill the application form!
Виж всички свободни позиции ›