Your new role
As a Websites Analyst, you will be tasked with maximizing the revenue generated by our clients. Your focus will be getting to know the partner and their web properties and applying the best setup for their site, based on aggregation and interpretation of data from multiple sources.
- Aggregate and prepare data from multiple sources for analysis, interpret the information via both heuristics and algorithms, make data-driven decisions;
- Collect feedback from your actions and improve them based on actual results;
- Visualize data in information-rich, yet intuitive and easy to understand reports;
- Work closely with client-facing and back-end teams to ensure the best outcome for the business;
- Present insights in an effective and straightforward manner - for internal purposes and directly to partners.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving approach;
- Proficiency in tabular data structures (MS Excel, Google sheets), BI software;
- Strong interpersonal and communicative skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Fluency in English – written and spoken;
- Excellent organizational skills and time management, ability to meet deadlines;
- Self-driven attitude, strong desire to learn;
- Experience in the digital advertising industry is a strong advantage, but not a must;
- Knowledge of SQL, HTML, CSS, JS (front-end) is a plus.
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunities for career development:
- Full and tailored company training;
- Professional growth with a top brand;
- Flying start of a career within a well-paid and perspective industry;
- Knowledge sharing - you will work with some of the best professionals in the industry;
- You will join a team of professionals in a fast-growing company with a clear strategy and broad opportunities for development.
Very wide range of attractive company benefits:
- Additional annual paid holiday;
- Additional health insurance;
- Carpool system - the company rewards colleagues who share a ride to and from work;
- Fully loaded kitchen with snacks, fruit, and drinks;
- Renewal of prescription contact lenses or eyeglasses billable to the company.
Work and Life balance:
- Great working environment with several cozy relaxation areas;
- Flexible lunch breaks;
- Different team-building events and parties.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, send us:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV in English.
We appreciate each and every application, but due to their large number, we’ll be only reaching out to those applicants who we think meet our requirements.
Click here to fill the application form!
Виж всички свободни позиции ›